The 214th Convention of the Episcopal Church of New Hampshire will be held on Saturday, November 5, 2016 at the Grappone Conference Center in Concord. For information about Convention, please go to www.nhepiscopal.org/convention.
Instructions for Online Convention Registration
Registration deadline: October 17th.
· No one may register after the deadline or on the day of Convention.
· Registration Fee: $25 per person
· Please read instructions (below) before beginning the registration process.
· Canonically Resident Clergy
· Certified Lay Delegates and Alternates
· Youth Delegates
· Licensed Clergy
· Officers of Convention
· Persons in the Process to Holy Orders
· Committee Members
· Diocesan Staff
· Guests may attend to participate in the morning program or to observe the business meeting in the afternoon
If you are a member of a parish delegation, each congregation will appoint one registrar who will register all participants.
Registrar: When registering your delegation, click on "Register" link and then click "ADD" under "Participant Info" and enter names of ALL attending from your congregation and select from options. Include yourself if you are attending as well.
Once that is complete, then enter Registrar information. Click on "ADD" and enter delegation (participants) information BEFORE you enter your information as Registrar. Then submit.
Your Registrar is responsible for:
· Confirming attendance of their delegation at convention and indicating lunch selections
· Completing the online registration for everyone
· Payment of registration fees
If you are an individual (not in a parish delegation) such as a retired clergyperson, non-parochial clergy, or committee member:
Please register yourself, but please note that you will need to add yourself as a participant and then list yourself as the Registrar.
Please click on the link below to register if you are the designated Registrar, or retired/non-parochial clergy, or committee member.
Plan to complete online registration in one session. If you step away too long from the registration process, it will time out, then you need to begin again and this will require assistance from the Bishop's Office.
If you have any questions or need assistance with registering, please contact Lynn Eaton, Administrative Assistant for the Diocese, at 224-1914 or email@example.com. Thank you.