We will be talking about:
1) Sharing resources- please bring anything you have found that is helpful, or just interesting.
2) Are there areas you are struggling with? Perhaps others can help.
3) There is some discussion of creating a “Formation track” at a future Lay Leadership day (held on the first Sat. in May). What would you like to see included?
4) How can we reach out to others? Do you know of people who might be interested in Adult, Intergenerational, youth or children’s formation?
Is there something we should do for Diocesan convention in November?
5) Are there programs we can do better as a larger group?
· Perhaps a Bible Study available over Skype?
· Summer Bible reading/activity program? Last summer Sparkhouse offered a summer Bible reading program for kids, including activities. ( see here http://blog.sparkhouse.org/summer-reading-program-christian/ )
· Next summer there will be a group paddling down the Connecticut river to focus on our care of creation. Are there ways we could support that effort? Perhaps with online meditations? Or activities?
The space for the next Provence 1 Christian Formation event are going fast. Register here http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ed54i5lw13c7eb40&llr=zei84bqab
The Diocese of New Hampshire is offering five $100 scholarships. For information about the scholarships contact Tina Pickering email@example.com.
Hope to see you on Tuesday!