We are hoping that all parish administrators will be available to get together in September to kick off the church year and talk about our work. We would like to share a meal together, exchange ideas, and have some renewal and refreshment time.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
354 Main Street
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
9:00 am - Welcome and Introductions with coffee and light refreshments
9:30 am - Introductions around the room - your name, where you work, etc.
10:00 am - Why does our work matter? What are we up to in the Episcopal Church of New Hampshire? Reflection/discussion with Bishop Rob
11:00 am - Meet Diocesan Staff - Roles and Responsibilities at Diocesan House
12:00 pm - Break for Lunch (lunch provided)
1:00 pm - Questions and Answers on Topics of Interest:
- Safe Church (Lynn Eaton)
- Clergy Transitions (Lynn Eaton/Tina Pickering)
- Bishop Visitation and Special Services (Tina Pickering)
- Convention (Tina Pickering)
- Vestry and Lay Leadership (all)
- Payroll, Benefits, Financial Review (Gloria Gallant)
- Communications (Laura Simoes)
- Other topics as they come up!
1:45 pm - Wrap up and what else can we/should we be doing together? How can we support one another?
Please RSVP to Tina Pickering at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you plan to attend (and please let us know if you have any food allergies or restrictions).