We'd like to hear from you...
If you are an ordained Episcopal priest in good standing who would like to serve in the awesome Episcopal Church of New Hampshire, we’d like to hear from you!
Please look over the following churches in transition:
· St. Thomas, Hanover (Full-time Associate): Currently receiving names. Please send all materials directly to the link provided in these materials:
· St. Matthew’s, Goffstown (Rector):
· St. Andrew’s in the Valley, Tamworth (Rector): Currently working on parish profile
The documents necessary to apply for a position in New Hampshire include the following:
· Current resume
· Cover letter addressed to the Search Committee of the church
· Current OTM Profile (Office for Transition Ministry).
Send an electronic copy of these materials to the Transition Ministry Officer/Canon to the Ordinary, the Rev. Canon Hannah Anderson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about any of these openings, you may call Canon Hannah at her office phone number: 603-224-1914, Ext. 126.